Clubs, Cells & Associations
NCC (Air force wing)
NCC (Air force wing)
National Service Scheme(NSS)
The Evangelical Union of Eastern Christian College was officially started on the 29th of July 2006, with the cooperation of Evangelical Union of Tetso College. Received its affiliated to Union of Evangelical Students of India (UESI) on 16th July 2011.
Aims and Objectives of Eco Club:
- To inculcate a culture of environmental friendly attitude towards our fragile environment.
- to create awareness among the students community about the importance of biodiversity conservation and the importance of wildlife.
- To create a ‘clean and green consciousness’ among the students through various innovative method.
Eastern Christian College Alumni Association(ECCAA) EXECUTIVES MEMBERS
Eastern Christian College Students Union
- Hukavi Aye : President.
- Kilang Walling : Vice President.
- Avikali Chishi : General Secretary.
- Khyochamo Ngullie: Asst. General Secretary.
- Kipito Murru : Finance Secretary
- Noke Konyak : Info & Publicity Secretary.
- Into Kiho : Info & Publicity Secretary.
- Ongngoi Yangpen : Member.
- Kumsenmongla : Member.
- Vitobe : Member.
- Zato Zhimomi : Member.
- Visakholu Mero : Member.
- Eliyamo : Tribunals
Red Ribbon Club
Girl’s Common Room Inauguration
.Aims and Objectives:
Red Ribbon Club is a movement started by the government of India alone with the rest of the world. it is a part of a program supported by UNICEF.it aims to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS. Spread knowledge of preventive measures and reduce stigma and overcome discrimination of people living with AIDS.
The main aim objective of RRC is to make aware and also to reduce the infection and to induce among the youth the spirit to help and support the people living with HIV/AIDS.
Students Grievance Cell
Career Guidance & Placement Cell
RRC Blood Donation
Aims and Objectives:
Disaster Management Cell
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives and act as a bridge between students, alumni and the employers.
- To equip and provide students with the necessary skills to be able to compete and succeed in the competitive world.
- To promote career counselling by organizing seminars workshops with prominent entrepreneurs and guest speakers.
- Tie-up arrangement with reputed placement agencies.
The Disaster Management Committee ha been established with a view to bring awareness and preparedness in the college. the committee prepared a comprehensive plan of actions to be disseminated keeping in view of the importance of managing disasters in educational institutions. The Committee has a three steering members headed by Principal and assisted by two faculty as coordinator and assisted by assistant coordinator. Besides, there are various sub teams for executing actions during and after disaster.
Disaster Management Committee
Library Advisory Committee
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
IPR Program 5-07-2019