- Students passing HSLC Examination from any recognized Board with proper relevant documents may be admitted to Higher Secondary Course.
- Students passing HSSLC from any recognized Board/University may apply for the three years degree course with relevant documents.
- Application forms with prospectus will be available from the college during office hours on payment of prescribed fee.
- Admission will be given on the basis of the availability of seats with personal interview along with original documents for verification accompanied by parents/local guardian.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION.
Duly filled-in forms with the following documents to be submitted during admission.
- Two self attested copy each of HSLC Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate for admission to Class XI.
- Two self attested copy each of HSSLC Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate for admission to Semester-1.
- For Class 11, Cumulative Record cum School History Book from previous school/institute.
- Three recent passport size photos.
- Character and Transfer Certificate from the last institute attended.
- Migration Certificate (in original) for those students passing out from other Board/University.
- One self attested Domicile/Permanent Residential Certificate for students outside Nagaland.
- One self attested photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- One self attested Photocopy of ST/SC Certificate.
- One self attested Photocopy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate.
- Students securing a minimum of 45% in their HSSLC examination are eligible for opting Honours
- Students from Science Stream/Commerce can shift to Arts, provided that they secure a minimum aggregate of 45% in the last Examination.